How to survive a bomb cyclone.
Whether you are gearing up to survive through a bomb cyclone or lead an expedition in the Fjords, Canada Goose made the Expedition Down Parka for women in extreme conditions. Built to withstand blistering winds, snowstorms, and below freezing temperatures, this jacket is equipped with Canada Goose's weather-resistant, tried-and-true Arctic-Tech material and their warmest thermal insulation using premium white duck down. A coyote fur trimmed hood helps protect the faces sensitive skin and eyes by dispersing winds while also providing a soft touch. And a hide-away snow skirt is designed to help block out steep snow from getting inside the jacket. A fleece-lined chin guard helps protect your face, and four large hand-warmer pockets keep your hands cozy in natural positions.
- Canada Goose's original extreme-weather parka
- Weather-resistant shell protects you from cold and wet conditions
- Field-tested warmth made for the coldest placed on earth
- Coyote fur trim hood enhances warmth by blocking winds off the face
- Fleece-lined chin guard is comfortable against sensitive skin
- Hide-away snow skirt designed to protect against snow when needed
- Four large exterior hand-warmer pockets keep you warm
- Item #CDG007U