A burly jacket that doesn’t lose its feminine appeal.
Whether you’re planning an expedition to Antarctica or just braving the commute through another brutal northern winter, the Canada Goose Women’s Expedition Parka provides heavy-duty warmth thanks to its high-quality duck down insulation. The Arctic-Tech shell features a DWR treatment to shed snow and moisture, and four fleece-lined front pockets hold your camera, extra gloves, and energy bars. Canada Goose added a strip of coyote fur to the hood for insulation and wind protection, and an internal snow skirt to seal out blowing storms.
- Parka developed for scientists working in Antarctica
- Duck down insulation provides warmth for -25F and below
- Rugged Arctic Tech fabric is water- and wind-resistant
- Insulated windguard blocks Arctic blasts
- Interior drawcord at waist for snug fit
- Adjustable hood opening with adjustable bracing wire
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff at hood
- Fleece-lined chin guard for chafe-free comfort
- Item #CDG0003
625-fill white duck down
Center Back Length
coyote fur ruff
4 handwarmer, 1 utility, 1 stash
coyote, natural, Canada origin, RN 68f8490