Wherever your expedition takes you.
Whether your expedition involves trekking through mounting Arctic snowdrifts or braving blizzards in frigid northern cities, the Canada Goose Expedition Down Parka ensures warmth and weather protection in the harshest conditions you'll face. Tested in some of the most extreme environments on earth, this jacket is pakced with 625 fill down to keep you toasty when temperatures plummet and show no signs of letting up. Arctic Tech fabric is ultra-durable and resists wind and water, helping you shut out blasts of cold air and moderate snowfall. When you're out in extreme environments, you've got fur around the adjustable hood to disrupt frigid airflow and protect against frostbite, as well as a hide-away snow skirt to keep deep snow from sneaking into the body of your jacket.
- Brave frigid cold in this heavy down parka
- Duck down keeps you toasty in freezing conditions
- Arctic Tech fabric gives you wind and water resistant protection
- Fur-lined adjustable hood works to protect against frostbite
- Snow skirt keeps you protected in high snow drifts
- Internal and external pockets give you maximum gear storage
- Item #CDG008A