Select a size:
Why We Like The Expedition Down Parka
Whether our expedition involves trekking through mounting Arctic snowdrifts or braving blizzards in frigid northern cities, the Canada Goose Expedition Down Parka ensures warmth and weather protection in the harshest conditions we face. Tested in some of the most extreme environments on earth, this jacket is packed with 625-fill down to keep toasty when temperatures plummet and show no signs of letting up. Arctic Tech fabric is ultra-durable and resists wind and water, helping us shut out blasts of cold air and moderate snowfall. When we're out in extreme environments, the fur around the adjustable hood disrupts frigid airflow and protects against frostbite, and a hide-away snow skirt keeps deep snow from sneaking into the body of our jacket.
- Brave frigid cold in this heavy down parka
- Duck down keeps you toasty in freezing conditions
- Arctic Tech fabric gives you wind and water-resistant protection
- Fur-lined adjustable hood works to protect against frostbite
- Snow skirt keeps you protected in high snowdrifts
- Internal and external pockets give you maximum gear storage
- Item #CDG008A
- Arctic Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton, DWR treatment)
- 625-fill white duck down
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 34in
- [external] 4 large handwarmer, 1 sleeve utility, 1 sleeve flap, [internal] 1 zippered security, 1 drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 5lb
- Fur Information
- coyote, natural, Canada origin, RN 153934
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 54 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.