Duncan Down Vest
When the chill of fall rolls around, prepare yourself with the Canada Goose Duncan Down Vest. Lofty 625-fill power duck down insulation provides toasty warmth to your core, and is encased in tough, water- and wind-resistant Arctic Tech fabric for light protection against passing rain showers or light flurries. Canada Goose also equipped this vest with robust Cordura panels at the front yoke, upper back panel, and on the pocket details for lasting durability.
- Top-tier vest with toasty warmth and durable protection
- Duck down insulation traps heat and directs it to your core
- Arctic Tech construction adds light weather protection
- Double-stripe reflective details bolster low-light visibility
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness
- Tall collar defends against cold, whipping winds
- Pockets stash your tools, phone, cash, keys, and snacks
- Item #CDG00B0
- Arctic Tech, [front yoke, upper back panel, pocket detail] Cordura
- 625-fill power duck down
- Center Back Length
- [x-large] 31.5in
- [external] 2 chest zip, 2 double-entry front flap, [internal] 2 mesh drop-in
- double-stripe details at chest
- Claimed Weight
- [x-large] 2lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 8, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 195 lbs
Great vest. It's always difficult to guess their sizes. This runs large. I generally go with xl. But this is definitely on the large size. Sorry had to find my size elsewhere. Still live the bibs!!! Thanks. Be back soon.
Christopher C E.