Why We Like The Arctic Down Mitten
Whether we’re hitting the slopes on a frigid day or postholing our way toward a frozen summit, the Arctic Down Mitten protects our hands from the harsh, wet cold. Canada Goose's proprietary blend of nylon and cotton is designed to stay warm and dry in wintry conditions. Their signature high-quality goose down is quilted through, offering even heat distribution that lets us stay outdoors longer.
- High-performance down mittens for protection in winter conditions
- Arctic Tech shell is durable, warm, and water-resistant
- Goose down traps warm air inside for rugged defense against the cold
- Polyurethane palm grip resists slipping in wet conditions
- Gauntlet-style cuff with elastic closure to create a snug seal
- Hook-and-loop wrist strap dials in a more comfortable fit
- Item #CDG0035
- Arctic Tech (85% polyester, 15% cotton, DWR coating)
- 525-fill Power White goose down
- drawcord, hook-and-loop
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, medium] 8.6oz
- ski, snowboard, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help