Dore Hooded Down Jacket
Spring weather is hard to predict. One day it's sunny skies and warmer temps and the next day it's right back to winter. Be prepared for anything Mother Nature throws your way with the Canada Goose Women's Dore Hooded Down Jacket. With a lightweight construction and insulating down fill, this jacket offers much-needed warmth when you wake to bitter temps and a fresh dusting of snow, and it packs down easily into its own pocket when the sun peeks out from behind the clouds and the temperatures rise. In case of pesky drizzles or falling snow, you'll be protected and dry thanks to the windproof and water-resistant outer fabric, while the insulated hood ensures you don't lose critical heat as you wait for the train that never seems to arrive on time. Internal and external pockets keep all of your important items securely stored, and the streamlined bomber design offers a modern take on a classic style.
- Lightweight and packable down jacket for fickle spring days
- Down insulation offers toasty warmth for snowy mornings
- Windproof and water-resistant fabric protects against nasty weather
- Insulated and adjustable hood covers you from wind and rain
- Underarm gussets enhance movement around town
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem seal out the cold in comfort
- Lots of pockets ensure convenient storage for everyday items
- Item #CDG009O
- Q & A
Quality and Warmth
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought this as a little gift to myself. It is incredibly luxurious with this warmth and its style is unique compared to other hooded down jackets. It looks like a bomber jacket so you can wear it all year-round and not just the summer. It is such a wonderful addition to my wardrobe.