Clarke 1/4-Zip Sweater
If you're looking for one sweater to wear from your first crisp morning run down the mountain until you finally decide to leave the aprés spot and cozy up in the lodge, look no further than the Canada Goose Clarke 1/4-Zip Sweater. With a double-knit merino wool construction and Thermal Mapping technology, this sweater has the performance and warmth you need to layer up on the slopes, with more than enough everyday comfort to make it your go-to choice for wandering bustling mountain towns. In addition to the breathable insulation that merino wool brings, this sweater's got Thermolite insulating yarn where you need warmth the most, along with a breathable open knit construction in areas that are more prone to overheating like the upper back, under arms, and sides. Rib-knit cuffs and hem comfortably keep out the cold, while thumbhole loops make it easy to layer underneath a shell or puffy.
- Wool sweater that can join you around town or on the mountain
- Merino wool construction offers soft comfort and breathable warmth
- Thermolite lining in select areas provides warmth where you need it
- Open knit construction in key zones ensures a comfortable climate
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem seal in your body's natural warmth
- Thumbholes help you layer without bunching when you hit the slopes
- Item #CDG00BD
- [face fabric] merino wool, [lining] Thermolite insulating yarn
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?