Select a size:
Whether this jacket becomes your winter-time staple, or you only get to rock it when you have to leave the coast to visit the family for the holidays, channel your inner female-aviation pioneer with Canada Goose's Chilliwack Bomber. Built with the brands tried-and-true Arctic-Tech shell material, this jacket gives you exceptionally durable wind and water-resistant protection and everyday warmth with premium duck down insulation. Heavy-duty stretch-rib waistband and cuffs trap in body heat and prevent cold drafts from giving you the chills. And the adjustable, wire-lined hood is made with a removable fur ruff so you can choose your style day-to-day.
- Aviation-inspired style with performance warmth
- Canada Goose's tried-and-true shell for weather-proof protection
- Duck down insulation gives moderate warmth for everyday usage
- Stretch-rib waistband and cuff lock in heat and block out winds
- Adjustable hood and shaping wire protects your ears and face
- Removable fur ruff on hood lets you choose your look
- Storm flap over zipper with oversized buttons for bold detail
- Multiple pockets keep your hands warm and your essentials secure
- Item #CDG007W
- Arctic Tech
- 625-fill duck down
- Center Back Length
- [large] 26in
- [external] 2 handwarmer, 2 high-hand, 1 sleeve pen, [internal] 1 drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 2lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Fur Information
- coyote, natural, Canada origin, RN 153934
4 based on 22 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.