Female air boss.
Whether this jacket becomes your winter-time staple, or you only get to rock it when you have to leave the coast to visit the family for the holidays, channel your inner female-aviation pioneer with Canada Goose's Chilliwack Bomber. Built with the brands tried-and-true Arctic-Tech shell material, this jacket gives you exceptionally durable wind and water-resistant protection and everyday warmth with premium duck down insulation. Heavy-duty stretch-rib waistband and cuffs trap in body heat and prevent cold drafts from giving you the chills. And the adjustable, wire-lined hood is made with a removable fur ruff so you can choose your style day-to-day.
- Aviation-inspired style with performance warmth
- Canada Goose's tried-and-true shell for weather-proof protection
- Duck down insulation gives moderate warmth for everyday usage
- Stretch-rib waistband and cuff lock in heat and block out winds
- Adjustable hood and shaping wire protects your ears and face
- Removable fur ruff on hood lets you choose your look
- Storm flap over zipper with oversized buttons for bold detail
- Multiple pockets keep your hands warm and your essentials secure
- Item #CDG007W