Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Chilliwack Bomber Down Parka
The Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Down Parka was developed in the same style as those worn by post-war Canadian pilots when working on frigid Arctic runways, but we don't have to be out in the frozen tundra to enjoy its warmth. It's packed with North American duck down to keep warm amidst freezing temps, and is built with tough Arctic Tech fabric to give you high-performing water repellency when snow starts to fly. A removable fur ruff helps disrupt winds to lower the risk of frostbite in extreme conditions, while a cuffed waist and sleeves ensure that the cold stays out. A storm flap prevents freezing winds from sneaking in the zipper, and low and high hand pockets are there when gloves just don't cut it.
- Stay warm in freezing weather with this down-insulated parka
- 625-fill down keeps you toasty when everything else freezes over
- Arctic Tech fabric gives you tough water repellency
- Fur lined hood disrupts freezing winds in extreme conditions
- Cuffed waist and sleeves prevent the cold from sneaking in
- Hand pockets provide storage and a refuge from the cold
- Item #CDG007Z
4 based on 24 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.