Arctic-level warmth anywhere.
The Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Down Parka was developed in the same style as those worn by post-war Canadian pilots when working on frigid Arctic runways, but you don't have to be out in the frozen tundra to enjoy its warmth. It's packed with North American duck down to keep you warm amidst freezing temps, and is built with tough Arctic Tech fabric to give you high performing water repellency in when snow starts to fly. A removable fur ruff helps disrupt winds to lower the risk of frostbite in extreme conditions, while a cuffed waist and sleeves ensure that the cold stays out. A storm flap prevents freezing winds from sneaking in the zipper, and low and high hand pockets are there when gloves just don't cut it.
- Stay warm in freezing whether with this down insulated parka
- 625-fill down keeps you toasty when everything else freezes over
- Arctic Tech fabric gives you tough water repellency
- Fur lined hood disrupts freezing winds in extreme conditions
- Cuffed waist and sleeves prevent the cold from sneaking in
- Hand pockets provide storage and a refuge from the cold
- Item #CDG007Z