Why We Like The Chelsea Down Parka
We throw on the Chelsea Down Parka to stay looking sharp when it turns cold outside. The down insulation and water-resistant fabric protect us from winter temps and flurries. To customize our look, we play with the adjustable, removable hood and fur ruff.
- Down parka for looking sleek around town when winter hits
- Water-resistant, arctic-tech fabric for durability
- 625-fill down insulation for lightweight warmth
- Slim fit with minimalist aesthetic for a clean look
- Removable hood and coyote fur ruff for customization
- Recessed, rib-knit cuffs to help seal out the cold
- Interior shoulder straps for hands-free carry
- Item #CDG002Y
- nylon, DWR coating
- 625-fill down
- Center Back Length
- [xx-small] 25.5in
- adjustable, removable
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, 1 zippered interior pocket
- Claimed Weight
- [xx-small] 2lb 9oz
- Fur Information
- coyote, natural, Canada origin, RN 153934
What do you think about this product?
January 7, 2017
Canada Goose Chelsea in the city
January 18, 2016
Great lifestyle jacket for cold weather
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
Beautiful high-quality jacket to wear around town in cold weather. Length hits at or just below the hips. Waist tapers in slightly to show a more slim fit silhouette. Very happy with my purchase!