Chateau Down Parka
Evocative of A-frame houses, leather couches, and expansive snow-capped peaks, the Canada Goose Men's Chateau Down Parka withstands the icy-cold conditions of winter without compromising your sense of style. Much like its name suggests, the Chateau houses Arctic-worthy warmth with its 625-fill down insulation and falls about mid-thigh for extended coverage. The hardy polyester exterior is treated with a water-repellent finish to prevent falling snow from jeopardizing the quality and performance of the down insulation.
An adjustable hood provides added protection from squalls and snow, and dual hand pockets are lined with fleece for extra warmth. A heavy duty, two-way locking zipper provides versatile closure and quick heat release while you commute on crowded subway cars. The recessed, rib-knit cuffs seal out chilly drafts to keep you warm when everything else freezes over, so you can hang on to classic style and warmth whether you're trekking through Boston in a wicked Nor'easter or meandering through the French Alps.
- Get Arctic-ready warmth and city-friendly style with this down parka
- Down insulation keeps you toasty when winter shows its force
- Durable outer fabric sheds off snow during blustery commutes
- Adjustable hood shuts out cold temperatures and colder winds
- Two-way locking zipper lets you vent easily on stuffy buses
- Ribbed cuffs keep cold out and warmth in for a cozy wear
- Internal and external pockets let you easily access your valuables
- Item #CDG009E