With rugged style, durable construction, and lofty insulation, the Canada Goose Canmore Parka is there for you during your chilly winter pursuits. It features a hardwearing textile shell that's treated to shed light snow and rain, and is filled with lofty duck down rated to temperatures as cold as 15°F. The adjustable hood can be cinched down against inclement weather, and the cuffs feature wrist gaiters to trap every drop of valuable body heat. Canada Goose equipped the Canmore with reinforced elbows to reduce wear and tear, an adjustable waist for tweaking the fit, and a plethora of pockets—inside and out—to stash everything you need for the day.
- Field-style jacket for braving the winter weather
- Arctic Tech fabric provides water- and wind-resistant protection
- Canadian white duck down offers lightweight warmth
- Adjustable hood and cuff gaiters keep the heat in
- Reinforced elbows lend increased durability at hardwear points
- Interior drawcord at waist customizes fit and retains warmth
- Double-entry hand pockets are lined with fleece for extra comfort
- Standard fit leaves plenty of room for your favorite fleece
- Item #CDG007R
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton, DWR finish
- 650-fill duck down
- fixed, adjustable
- [exterior] 2 hand, 2 chest, [interior] 1 zippered, 1 stash
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 17, 2019
Great winter parka!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this as a gift, here is their review: "Got this in a size medium at first because I wanted to layer underneath and thought the extra room would allow for that, unfortunately had to exchange for a small. The small is perfect and can still fit layers underneath if I want but can also be worn with a tshirt and not look super huge! It is very stylish and I get compliments all the time. It has been keeping me warm through the winter so far. No complaints, very happy with Canada goose".
December 17, 2018
- Size Bought
- medium..too big
- 5` 4"
- 137 lbs
very sturdy coat but it runs big...the gal i talked to to return and reorder a small was so nice and made all this so easy. i recommend buying from BACKCOUNTRY to anyone!