Why We Like The Camp Down Hooded Jacket
We keep the chill away on cold winter days with the Canada Goose Camp Down Hooded Jacket. This warm yet lightweight jacket features toasty 750-fill down insulation to keep you warm as winter comes on and the temperature starts to dip. Its windproof fabric is also resistant to lighter rain and snow, so you stay dry and warm when high winds and snow flurries sweep through.
- Mid-length insulated jacket for cold winter days in the city
- 750-fill down insulation offers warmth in chilly temps
- Water-resistant and windproof fabric protects against bad weather
- Adjustable, insulated hood provides coverage from wind and snow
- Power Stretch cuffs give you a comfortable way to keep out the chill
- Inner storm flap stops wind from creeping in the main zipper
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket for easier packing on long trips
- Two-way front zipper makes it easy to ventilate on crowded subways
- Item #CDG00AS
- nylon, DWR coating
- 750-fill down
- Center Back Length
- [large] 32in
- adjustable, insulated
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered security, 1 drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 7oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 29, 2021
Not the best for over 600
- I've used it several times
its an ok jacket for light cold days ,if its real cold you either need more layer or a better jacket ,with the same price you could buy a much better Arc'teryx
May 11, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
Love this jacket, it is light enough to wear on the not so cold days but can also be worn layered up on the colder days. love it can't wait to wear it next year again.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help