Brookvale Hooded Down Jacket
The lightweight and stretchy Canada Goose Men's Brookvale Hooded Down Jacket keeps you toasty whether you wear it alone on chilly days in town or on cold camping trips in the alpine. It's filled with packable down insulation for low-bulk warmth, and it's equipped with a flexible, water-resistant fabric that allows you to move freely while shedding snowflakes and light moisture. The lightweight fabric and compressible down allow it to be packed into its own internal pocket, making it a perfect choice for stashing in your ski pack or camping kit. Elastic at the hood and cuffs seals out brisk breezes, and brushed tricot at the back of the neck and cuffs provides increased comfort and warmth.
- Performance puffy warms chilly ski towns and alpine campsites
- 750-fill down insulation is light, compressible, and warm
- Vereflex shell is flexible and wind- and water-resistant
- Elastic-bound hood and cuffs with thumbholes secure the fit
- Adjustable hem stays secure under backpack straps
- Internal pocket stows jacket for compact storage
- Item #CDG003Q
- Vereflex 15D (nylon)
- 750-fill down
- Fill Weight
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal mesh stretch
- Recommended Use
- casual, alpine
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 28, 2019
Nothing like it
- 5` 10"
- 170 lbs
These are the best coats! A little on the pricey side but they are super warm, have great down and made really well. Can smell if it gets too wet. Fits great!
DJ Redundant II
December 4, 2015
Can you do personalized logo embrodiery on this jacket?
November 5, 2015
The photo out the Whiteout colour seems to be the woman's jacket. Do you have the men's Brookvale Hoody in Whiteout? Is this just an error in photo on this item?