Select style & size:Select options
Faster shifting, more leverage, and better tire clearance are the new hallmarks of the Super Record 12 Front Derailleur. With the move to a 12-speed group came the need for a front derailleur redesign and the Italian manufacturer uses a new, taller shifting arm which allows for quicker upshifts with less effort. Campy also refined the shape of the inner cage so it's faster while moving the chain across chainrings and, along with the trim feature on the Ergopower levers, prevents the chain from rubbing while cross chaining so you can actually use all 24 gears.
Additionally, it works flawlessly with compact, mid-compact, and standard chainring sizes. Aluminum, carbon fiber, and titanium all conspire to stiffen up the structure for precise shifts while getting this derailleur in at a featherweight 79 grams, and matching the aesthetic of the rest of the group.
Furthermore, the redesign allows for better tire clearance which Campy claims works with tires up to 32mm wide without risk of contact. Lastly, the cable anchor attachment has two points of attachment so it works better with various frame routing.
- Campy's premium mechanical front derailleur
- Use of exotic materials drops weight and improves stiffness
- Longer leverage arm provides quicker shifts with less effort
- Better clearance with wider tires
- Two cable anchor point positions work with more routing options
- Item #CPG005K
- aluminum, titanium, carbon fiber
- Pull Type
- 50 - 34t, 52 - 36t, 53 - 39t
- Campagnolo 12-speed
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?