Select style & size:Select options
Super Record 11 EPS Front Derailleur
Maybe you love the classic feel and sound of Campagnolo mechanical shifting and think that newfangled electronic groupsets are gimmicky and destined for failure. What would you say, then, to Campagnolo’s Super Record 11 EPS Front Derailleur? You should say “Hmm, tell me more,” because the Super Record 11’s electronic actuator—the bit that actually moves the chain—was developed with a Swiss company that actually builds components for missions to Mars, so it’s literally space-worthy. Campy’s Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver sounds like a ray gun, but it actually automatically centers the derailleur on the chain for precise shifting, and communicates with the rear derailleur to auto-trim the chain for silent and rub-free riding.
You can also manually and minutely tweak your drivetrain while you’re in the saddle, with seven .01 millimeter adjustments available via controls on the shifter body. As Campy’s top-of-the-line derailleur, the Super Record 11 EPS’ has all the top-shelf bits and pieces: carbon chain guide plates, alloy motor mounts, a vibration-killing technopolymer-carbon body, and an underwater rating suitable for scuba gear. Not to put too fine a point on it, but if you can find a smoother, snappier, more precise shifting mechanism, you’re probably somehow in the distant future.
- Fluid, efficient shifting comes in this top-tier derailleur
- Precisely accompanies the chain onto the large chainring
- Derailleur stops transmission contact and friction
- EPS knows the rear derailleur position and sprocket at all times
- IP67 rating provides serious waterproof protection
- Front derailleur mounting tool provides precise performance
- Item #CPG002N