Select style & size:Select options
Record 11 4-Arm Crankset
If you’re looking to win Grand Tours, you might want Campagnolo’s Super Record Crankset, but if you’re not making a career out of cycling, the Record 11 4-Arm Crankset delivers everything you’ll ever need—and then some. The crankset is built around the legendary USB (Ultra Smooth Bearings) technology for near-frictionless rotation, which provides huge gains over the Chorus, but the spider’s arms have decreased from five to four, which saves weight and makes the Record stiffer than ever before. Metal has been replaced with carbon in key zones, and the crank arms are hollowed out wherever possible to keep things light and fast.
Aerodynamics only really matter if they’re incorporated across every part of your setup, which is why Campy designed the Record 11 to slice smoothly through the air, using the same philosophy it applied to the Shamal wheelset, which itself revolutionized wheel aerodynamics in the ‘90s. Parts of the Record 11, like the steel Ultra-Torque axle, haven’t changed (although it’s not quite as light as the titanium of the Super Record), so you’ll still enjoy the feel and performance that made you fall in love with Campy in the first place.
- Campy's 4-arm crankset for its 11-speed drivetrains
- Ultra-Torque spindle transfers the power
- Carbon fiber construction for power transfer and low weight
- Includes bearings, must purchase cups for your frame
- USB (Ultra Smooth Bearings)lower friction and last longer
- The same spider works with compact, mid-compact, and standard
- Item #CPG001S