Perhaps no other component brand has quite the die-hard allegiance as Campagnolo. The firm's bicycle components simply define exceptional quality, performance, and good looks and its legion of riders are quite brand-loyal. If you find yourself in this group and are seeking a lightweight jersey that will perform on hard training rides and on race day and want other cyclists to know who you think builds the best road group, look no further than its Quarzo Jersey. Featuring a race-ready fit that moves with you and modern, yet retro graphics, the Quarzo looks and feels great and will be your first choice on every ride.
Campy constructs the Quarzo from a soft, lightweight, and stretchy fabric the sits close to your skin and breathes exceptionally well so you can ride tempo and tackle extended climbs during the warmer months without fear of overheating. And if the heat still overpowers what the fabric can vent and wick, its full-length zipper lets you easily regulate the amount of cooling airflow needed for comfort.
Its racing-fit allows it to better transport moisture from your skin as well as yielding better aerodynamics. We really like the super minimal hemmed neck without a collar that feels cooler and reduces irritation around our neck. Combine that with its minimal stitching throughout, zipper cover, and on-trend sleeve length, and this Campy jersey will have you feeling as good as you look.
- A race-ready jersey that's performance driven
- Form-fit reduces wind-grabbing material that steals watts
- Full-length zipper adjusts the amount of incoming airflow
- 3 pockets with optimized positions are easy to reach when needed
- The lightweight and stretchy fabric allow for movement and breathability
- Hemmed neck without a collar looks great and reduces irritation
- Longer sleeves provide more coverage and are on trend
- Item #CPG005W
What do you think about this product?