Select Style & Size
Pro-Tech Bottom Bracket Cups
With the release of Campagnolo's gravel-specific Ekar groupset comes an entirely new bottom bracket system called Pro-Tech. Considering that dusty roads and mucky trails can really do a number on your bearings, Campagnolo redesigned the bottom bracket to be more robust than their road options, better resisting the elements to keep your cranks spinning smoothly mile after mile on your off-road adventures.
The Pro-Tech BB's off-road edge comes from a new patented sealing system that better protects against water, dirt, and grime. The cups are redesigned to ensure a perfectly snug fit with the oversize crank bearings, and the cups now incorporate a closed fiberglass/nylon sleeve to protect from internal contaminants. All-in-all, the new design increasesthe longevity of your drivetrain so you can worry less about your equipment and put all your focus on enjoying the ride.
- Bottom bracket cups for Campy's Ekar gravel drivetrain
- New seal system better protects against contaminants
- Compatible with Campagnolo Ekar components only
- Item #CPGA059
- Shell Type
- English threaded, Italian threaded
- Shell Width
- [English] 68mm, [Italian] 70mm
- Axle Type
- Pro-Tech semi-axles
- Claimed Weight
- [threaded cups (BSA)] 43g, [press-fit cups (PF86)] 50g
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?