Select Style & Size
When Campagnolo introduced the Ergopower H11 Disc Brakes to the market, Campy faithfuls became ecstatic about gaining authoritative stopping force without having to swap to another manufacturer's group. In typical Campagnolo fashion, the H11 Crankset is designed to integrate seamlessly with their disc brakes, as well as their mechanical and electronic groups (except for Chorus EPS, which isn't compatible with H11 Disc Brakes).
To achieve a harmonious chain line with disc-equipped wheels, Campy pushes out the H11 Cassette and Crankset by 2.5-millimeters each to accommodate the wider spacing of 12 x 142mm rear axles. This means you'll retain an optimal chain line with wider disc wheel spacing, without disturbing the 145.5-millimeter q-factor you've become accustomed to on the road.
The crank arms are constructed from carbon fiber for the lightest weight possible and stiff power transfer when you're cranking up steep climbs and hammering away at a brisk cadence. It's available in both compact and standard chainrings for tailoring it to the terrain at hand, with a variety of crank arm lengths for dialing in an ideal set-up.
- Tailored to the needs of Campagnolo H11 Disc Brakes
- Maintains optimal chain line with H11 Cassette and H11 Discs
- Pushed outboard by 2.5mm to accommodate disc wheel spacing
- Carbon fiber construction for power transfer and low weight
- Compatible with Campy's mechanical and electronic groups
- Item #CPG003K
- Arm Material
- carbon fiber
- Arm Length
- 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- [170mm crankarm] 50/34t, 52/36t, 53/39t, , [172.5mm crankarm] 50/34t, 52/36t, 53/39t, [175mm crankarm] 50/34t, 52/36t, 53/39t
- BB Type
- Campagnolo Ultra-Torque interface
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- [brakes] Ergopower H11 Disc, [groupsets] Chorus, Record, Super Record, Record EPS, Super Record EPS
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, gravel, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 28, 2020
Good afternoon. Which BB should I get for this crankset. I have a bike with and English type BB.