Select style & size:Select options
Though it's a bastion of tradition, Campagnolo has always proven itself by consistently accommodating the ever-evolving world of cycling. The latest proof of this thesis is the EPS V3 Power Unit, which is the venerable Italian brand's response to the rising popularity of extra narrow, super aerodynamic tube shapes.
Designed to pair specifically with Campy's Record EPS and Super Record EPS groupsets (sorry, Chorus fans), this internally mounted power unit boasts an even narrower tube than its predecessor to ensure compatibility with more tube shapes. On-board diagnostics and an IP 67 waterproof rating confirm that the V3 is a smart, durable piece that will keep close tabs on your drivetrain's functionality and resist the elements.
While its body is formidable, the V3's real draw is its brain, which houses Campy's DTI technology to drive accurate shifts during everything from Nibali's Giro-winning, high-mountain heroics to your own weekend suffer sessions.
- The heart and the brain of Campagnolo's top electronic drivetrains
- Updated design is compatible with narrow tube shapes
- Fends off elements for precise shifting power
- Automatically detects system issues for quick resolution
- Represents the latest advancements in Campagnolo's storied history
- Item #CPG003E