Get Resort Ready With Our Top Picks—Shop Now
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
Ekar 13 Rear Derailleur
Campagnolo's new Ekar groupset brings the storied Italian brand back to off-road riding with a gravel-specific group. Named for the Cima Ekar, the 1x13 group offers the same or better range than previous 2x systems, in a lightweight and durable package to chase ribbons of farm road or mountain passes. The crown jewel of the Ekar group is the rear derailleur. With a parallelogram trajectory and a clutch mechanism, the rear derailleur better moves across this wide-ranging cassette, while eliminating excess side-to-side movement that can muddle shifting.
Campy crafts the Ekar Rear Derailleur from carbon-reinforced polyamide and alloys, for the optimal balance of lightweight and durability. The stainless steel bolts provide the strength and longevity needed to maintain cable tension over rough roads. The Ekar Rear Derailleur is compatible with all three Ekar cassette options, so you can change gearing to suit your weekend ride plans without worrying about derailleur cage length.
- Campy's gravel-ready rear derailleur for 1x13
- Paralellogram movement ensures precise shifting across cassette
- Carbon-reinforced polyamide and alloy body for durability and lightweight
- Clutch-lock simplifies wheel removal
- Compatible with all three Ekar cassette ranges
- Item #CPGA05B
- [cage and body] carbon fiber-reinforced polyamide, 7075 and 6082 alloy, [pulley wheels] polymer, [bolts] stainless steel
- Cassette Range
- 9 -36t, 9 - 42t, 10 - 44t
- 1 x 13
- Campagnolo ekar
- Claimed Weight
- 9.7oz (275g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.