Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Chorus 11 EPS Rear Derailleur
Campagnolo's electronic EPS drivetrains have been highly coveted since their introduction to the market only a few years ago, and thankfully, the trickling down of technology has finally made it more affordable. The Chorus 11 groupset is the latest to be electrified. The Campagnolo Chorus 11 EPS Rear Derailleur you see here is slightly heavier than its Record 11 or Super Record 11 brothers due to the use of alloy structural elements in place of carbon fiber and titanium, but the motors employed are identical, and so thus is shifting performance.
- Performance is optimized with the Chorus 11 EPS
- Race-ready shifting precision and power with electronic shifting
- Multishift moves you swiftly into the gear you need
- Sensor-driven pulley-spacing maintains ideal distance to the sprockets
- Uncoupling feature lets you select ride-home gear upon a dead battery
- Campagnolo designs long-lasting, safe, precise cycling components
- Item #CPG000Y
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.