Select Style & Size
Bora WTO 60 Wheelset
For races when the margin of victory is mere seconds, we need a wheelset that is stiff enough to transfer every watt from leg to hub and that has an aerodynamic design to help us shave seconds off our time trial or crit lap. Campagnolo’s Bora WTO series combines carbon fiber rims and USB ceramic hubs for an all-around impressive wheelset to save time and energy as we race for the win. Campagnolo’s Wind Tunnel Optimized (WTO) project sought to redesign not only the rim but also the hub and spokes, to create a truly aerodynamic wheel for real world conditions.
The Bora WTO 60 is the deepest rim option of the Bora range, optimized for speeds over 40km/h. Campagnolo’s carbon layup design creates their two-way fit, allowing you to run either clincher or tubeless tires on the same rim. Campagnolo’s AC3 brake track has a nearly 55% performance advantage over competitors. We can feel secure knowing that these rims can both handle the power and torque at our highest speeds, and slow us when heading into corners.
Redesigned for aerodynamic advantage, the aluminum externals of the hub allow wind to better flow through the hub, rather than creating drag. The internals of the hub that really excite us: USB ceramic bearings. Ceramic bearings are 50% smoother than standard bearings, which allows them to move past one another more efficiently, saving you energy with each pedal stroke. In addition to efficiency, ceramic bearings are also lighter in weight for less heft to haul through the race course. In the rear, the plasma-treated freehub makes for a lighter-weight, more resilient aluminum that maintains strength and durability.
- Campagnolo’s carbon fiber racing wheelset with an aero design
- 60mm depth provides optimal aerodynamics for time trials and crits
- Carbon fiber rim ensures excellent power transfer
- 2-way fit rim design allows you to run tubeless or clincher tires
- AC3 brake track maintains braking performance in foul weather
- Aerodynamic hub and spoke design reduces drag for more speed
- USB ceramic bearings guarantee smooth hub rotation
- Includes brake pads
- Item #CPGA04Y
- Rim Material
- high-modulus unidirectional carbon
- Wheel Size
- Tire Type
- tubeless, clincher
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 19mm, [external] 26.5mm
- Brake Compatibility
- ceramic USB
- Front Axle
- 9mm quick-release
- Rear Axle
- 130mm quick-release
- Spoke Count
- [front] 18, radial lacing [rear] 21, G3 lacing
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 6.6oz (1547g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, time trials, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 19, 2021
Are these rims hookless or hooked? The answer has some bearing on tire selection. Thank you.