Select Style & Size:
Bora WTO 60 Disc Brake Wheelset
With every component dialed for rolling efficiency and aerodynamic optimizations, it may be no wonder why Campagnolo stands to some as the pinnacle component company. In the Bora WTO 60 Disc Brake Wheelset, Campagnolo offers a 60mm depth wheel that rotates around ceramic bearings and is tubeless-compatible for up to 28mm tires. Those specs alone illustrate how the prestigious company purpose designs components to deliver what they are designed to do.
Campagnolo focuses directly on aerodynamic optimization for the 80% of road riding that incurs wind angles between 10 and 20 degrees. This is not to say that the other 20% are on you, but instead that 80% of most rides, you will be in the saddle with the most aerodynamic efficiency —and saving loads of energy in the process. Additionally, Campagnolo streamlines the hub interface and the spoke design to slip through the wind so that you can focus squarely on the competition.
Rolling resistance is optimized by a USB cup-to-cone bearing system that included ceramic bearings. Campagnolo claims this offers 50% greater smoothness than that of standard-bearing designs. And for fans of tubeless on the road, the Bora WTO is equipped to pair with 28mm tubeless tires that can allow for low psi, decreased rolling resistance, and larger contact patches with the pavement for grip.
This particular wheelset comes with a Campagnolo freehub for 10/11/12-speed cassettes.
- Hand-assembled carbon road racing wheelset, Camapagnolo freehub
- Aerodynamically optimized for most riding situations
- Spokes and hub designed with reduced drag potential
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system rolls with superior efficiency
- Ride tubed or tubeless to suit your needs and riding styles
- Inner width enables pairing with 28mm tires
- Comes with 44mm tubeless valve, 40mm valve extender, valve bushings, tire levers
- Item #CPGA05A
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.