New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
Bora WTO 33 Disc Brake Wheelset - Tubeless
Whether we race where the road is more often ascending than flat, or where the winds cut across the road at increasingly frustrating angles, we need a lightweight wheelset stiff enough to handle the power when we lay down the hammer. Campagnolo’s Bora WTO series combines carbon fiber rims and USB ceramic hubs for an all-around impressive wheelset to save time and energy as we race for the win. Campagnolo’s Wind Tunnel Optimized (WTO) project sought to redesign not only the rim but also the hub and spokes, to create a truly aerodynamic wheel for real world conditions.
The Bora WTO 33 is the slimmest rim depth of the series, and at a feathery 1455g, these wheels are ideal for the hilliest routes, where lightweight and stiffness are paramount. Campagnolo’s carbon layup design creates their two-way fit, allowing you to run either clincher or tubeless tires on the same rim. The AFS braking interface works with standard centerlock rotors for secure speed-checking even in inclement weather.
Redesigned for aerodynamic advantage, the aluminum externals of the thru-axle hubs allow wind to better flow through the hub, rather than creating drag. The internals of the hub that really excite us: USB ceramic bearings. Ceramic bearings are 50% smoother than standard bearings, which allows them to move past one another more efficiently, saving you energy with each pedal stroke. In addition to efficiency, ceramic bearings are also lighter in weight for less heft to haul through the race course. In the rear, the plasma-treated freehub makes for a lighter-weight, more resilient aluminum that maintains strength and durability.
- Campagnolo’s carbon fiber racing wheelset, built for hilly courses
- 33mm rim depth keeps weight low while maintaining stiffness
- Carbon fiber rim ensures excellent power transfer
- 2-way fit rim design allows you to run tubeless or clincher tires
- AC3 brake track maintains braking performance in foul weather
- Aerodynamic hub and spoke design reduces drag for more speed
- USB ceramic bearings guarantee smooth hub rotation
- Includes rotor lock rings
- Item #CPGA052