Skimo Nanotech Crampon
CAMP USA's Skimo Nanotech Crampon is what you want on your ski boots for any technical ski mountaineering mission. Its steel-reinforced front points offer durability and increased snow penetration for front-pointing on hard snow and ice. The heel bail is specifically designed for alpine touring boots, and has three height settings for a customized fit. CAMP sells semi-automatic toe bails separately for boots without toe welts, but the Skimo Nanotech comes with toe bails that are compatible with welted boots. The linking bar is fully adjustable, too, with a large and small range for a precise fit on all boot lengths, and CAMP includes anti-balling plates, a carrying case, and a torx key for easy adjustment.
- Lightweight crampon for ski mountaineering missions
- Steel-reinforced front points increase durability and penetration
- Heel bail fits touring boots and 3 height settings customize fit
- Semi-automatic toe bails sold separately for boots without toe welts
- Micro-adjustable linking bar offer a precise fit for all boots
- Anti-balling plates, carrying case, and torx adjustment key included
- Item #CMP009P
- 7075 aluminum alloy, Sandvik Nanoflex stainless steel
- Front Points
- Number of Points
- Anti-balling plates
- Boot Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.7oz
- Recommended Use
- ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
What do you think about this product?
April 1, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Super light and easy to step into. I used these on some minor winter mountaineering excursions. They felt quite stable. Throw them in your pack for the PCT or whatever your doing that's taking you over extended snow travel.