Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Piz Aluminum Ski Poles
Camp's Piz Aluminum Ski Pole is one of the few poles out there specifically for ski mountaineering. There's bound to be icy traverses across sharp ridgelines, and we rely on the Piz's robust durability and ice-specific grip to get us across smoothly. We appreciate the carbide tip's extra bite into icy terrain, and the extended grip lets us choke down on the pole when we're bootpacking up frozen snow delicately.
- Ski poles specialized for ski mountaineering
- Tough 16mm alloy construction designed with frequent, rough use in mind
- Main grip extends down to give a good grip on varying, technical terrain
- Right- and left-specific wrist loops reinforced in neoprene
- Carbide tip with knife blade profile for icy gripping
- Rigid baskets have a large surface area and serrated edging for greater grip on icy snow
- Item #CMPJ18U
- 7075 aluminum, 16mm diameter
- 115cm, 120cm, 125cm, 130cm, 135cm, 140cm, 145cm
- ergonomic, extended
- neoprene, adjustable
- rigid, serrated edges
- Claimed Weight
- [115cm] 14.4oz, [120cm] 14.7oz, [125cm] 15.2oz, [130cm] 15.5oz, [135cm] 15.9oz, [140cm] 16.3oz, 145cm] 16.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years limited
- ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.