Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Whether you're hiking, mountaineering, or backcountry ski-touring, it's never a bad idea to have some extra warmth for your hands in the mountains. Camp USA's Hotmitt'N provides lightweight and packable warmth that'll be no hassle to bring along on any trip where things might get colder than you expect. The windproof fabric shields your hands against biting alpine breezes, while the toasty down insulation turns up the heat to keep your fingers functioning properly as you navigating tricky mountain terrain. Polyurethane at the palm adds durability and grip when you're dealing with ski poles and ice tools, while a locking wrist cinch keeps your warmth sealed in and cold temperatures shut out. And when the weather warms up a bit or you've made it back to the trailhead, you can pack both mittens into the included stuffsack and stow them easily in your pack until they're needed again.
- Warm and windproof mitts that are easily packable on winter missions
- Down insulation provides powerful warmth in frigid conditions
- Windproof fabric protects your hands from cold alpine winds
- PU palm adds durability when dealing with alpine tools
- Cinching wrist keeps your warmth sealed inside on freezing summits
- Included stuff sack lets you pack your mitts down small
- Item #CMPJ15E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.