Fit For The Icy Send.
You slam your ice axe into the wall. The nose sticks and you grip harder and pull upward. While you situate your feet, CAMP's GeKO Ice Gloves stay steadfast on the axe as your ascent continues onward and upward. The GeKO's Dryzone membrane keep your hands dry and warm from ice shards and slush that come with picking at a frozen waterfall all day. You don't have to worry about holes because the goatskin on these gloves is sewn to last. Holding on to your ice screws is a breeze because the GeKO's have gusseted knuckles, allowing you to do all the dexterous moves you need while climbing the hardest ice. And when you get the send, these gloves can come off and hang out on your wrists via elastic leashes so you can celebrate without having to worry about losing your gear.
- Ice climbing gloves for sending cold, tough routes
- Waterproof membrane keeps water and snow out
- Reinforced with goatskin for durability
- Safety leash keeps gloves on your hands
- Chrome-free tanning process used on leather
- Item #CMPJ15J
- [lining] Sherpa faux fur
- DryZone membrane
- [back of hand] 100g PrimaLoft Gold, [palm] 100g PrimaLoft Grip Control
- Palm Grip
- goatskin leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
What do you think about this product?