Select style & size:Select options
Two gear slings in one.
The Metolius Gear Up Sling separates into two slings so your climbing partner can still carry half the load. Combined together, the Gear Up Sling positions trad racks a little better than the standard over-the-shoulder, especially when you're carrying an abundance of big wall gear: cams, pitons, and alpine draws up the wazoo. There are adjustments at the rear connectors, sternum strap, and both gear slings to secure the fit for both you and your partner.
- Two gear slings in one designed for big walls and trad climbing
- Full adjustability secures the fit for both climbers
- Padded mesh keeps comfort in sweaty situations
- Extra chest loops separate your devices from your cams
- Gear slings separate so your climbing partner can carry half the rack
- Item #CMP009D
3D mesh, aerated padding
backpack, over-the-shoulder (2)
mountaineering, trad climbing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Even with this thing being "ultra"-adjustable, it fits (me, 5'11, 165) like a sloppy mess. Returned, kept the Black Diamond Zodiak, cheaper and fits way better.