Select style & size:Select options
G Comp Warm Glove
From brisk winter runs in the city to backcountry skiing adventures, keep your hands toasty with the Camp USA G Comp Warm Glove. This lightweight glove is low-profile and stretchy so you can always have full use of your hands and fingers, and features reinforcements between the thumb and index finger for added durability when you're gripping ski poles. Speaking of grip, special Grip'R pads on the palm provide a steady hold on poles and any other equipment you need during your missions in the mountains. Plus, when a storm blows in and you need some added warmth you can deploy an insulated mitten that's tucked into a sleeve on the cuff for extra protection. This stowable over-mitt features ripstop fabric to shield you from wind and snow, and is insulated with lightweight yet powerful PrimaLoft insulation for a shot of cozy comfort that'll hold you over until you're back inside by the fire.
- Lightweight active gloves with a deployable insulated mitten
- Light and stretchy glove construction moves easily with your hands
- Insulated over-mitt stays hidden in the wrist until you need it
- PrimaLoft insulation offers powerful warmth even when wet
- Gripper pads on the palm provide a reliable hold on your ski poles
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips help you call when you need to
- Elastic leash keeps your gloves from falling in the snow
- Recommended to remove the mitt when dealing with bindings and skins
- Item #CMPJ155
- Q & A
Best of both worlds
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've used this glove on a few fast and light romps getting ready for the upcoming skimo season in Utah. They fit great, have excellent grip on ski poles, and the touchscreen pads work just fine (better than other touchscreen gloves I've used, actually). I used them in some pretty warm temperatures (low to mid 40s) and didn't find them to be too warm without the mitten deployed. On a dawn patrol, when the temps were colder, in the 30s, the deployable mitten was great to have - it definitely added warm for the downhill! All in all, I think these are a great glove for those who like to move fast and light in winter.