Select Style & Size
X-Dream Alpine Ice Tool
We'd all love to climb nothing but perfect ice, but that's generally not in the cards. You'll get to swing your way through bomber water ice, but you'll also have to pull down on rocks and pick out solid pockets in mushy falls. Cassin created the X-Dream Alpine Ice Tool to solve the problems presented by seriously mixed conditions, with interchangeable heads and a plethora of adjustable handle technologies that make it easier to handle whatever conditions you find. The adjustable X-Trigger ergonomic handle can be pivoted with an allen key to provide more natural and efficient angles for both dry tooling and ice climbing, and the adjustable X-Rest insert and trigger finger ledges let you customize the grip to fit your hands.
If you're not holding the adjustable grip, you can still enjoy a super-solid handle via the cold-resistant polymer coating the end of the rugged, lightweight aluminum alloy shaft. Each pick is made from hot-forged steel for durability and lasting sharpness and comes with a small rear hammer to help clear out rotten ice.
- Perfectly balanced tool for alpine and long, technical ice climbs
- X-Dream Ice pick and hammer combo pounds pitons and clears icicles
- X-Trigger Fast shaft pommel adjusts without tools
- Fully modular handle adjusts down to the finger for a precise fit
- X-Grip 2 friction tape on shaft for shorter purchase on technical
- Optional mixed and race picks ensures the utmost versatility
- Item #CSN000E
- [head] chromoly steel, [shaft] 7075 aluminum alloy
- T rated
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.2oz
- Recommended Use
- alpine climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
December 8, 2017
- I've put it through the wringer
these things are the cats meow for steep ice, they make cobras and nomics feel like sledgehammers.