Select a color:One Color
Select a size:
Torre 70L Haul Bag
Camp USA constructed Cassin's Torre 70L Haul Bag with technical features suitable for advanced aid climbing. On the approach, the padded shoulder straps and waist belt maintain comfort; on the climb, the shoulder straps tuck away so rocks don't shred them up, and the waist belt removes to double as bosun chair on the climb. Camp made the bag out of Tarpaulin for extreme durability and convenient longevity. The Torre has a secure roll-top closure reinforced with a buckle and quick-and-easy cinch system. There's a large interior pocket for valuables, and multiple webbing loops to attach portaledges, sub-bags, or poop tubes.
- Technical haul bag designed for advanced aid climbs
- Tarpaulin fabric is super strong and extremely wear-resistant
- Padded shoulder straps tuck away when it's time to haul
- Removable waist belt doubles as a bosun chair
- Roll-top with buckled, cinch system for secure closure
- Large interior pocket secures valuables and personal belongings
- Webbing attachment points for clipping a portaledge and more
- Item #CSN001Z
4.5 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.