Select style & size:Select options
Performance-driven, yet padded.
The Cassin Warden Harness is Camp USA's high-end free climbing harness that's burly for big walls, aid routes, and ice climbs. Like a big wall harness should be, the Warden is heavily padded with perforated EVA at the waist, 3mm padding at each leg, and 3D mesh for the breathable cush you need at each belay. Camp USA laminated each leg loop to help with support and weight distribution on long hangs.
The Warden features two auto-locking buckles at the waist and one auto-locking buckle at each leg. There are six reinforced gear loops for big wall racks, and two Hypalon slots store hub racking carabiners for the ice world. Abrasion-resistant external fabrics keep the Warden strong through seasons offwidths, chimneys, rock, and ice. Camp USA also added its convenient No-Twist belay loop, drop seat functionality, a haul loop, and a second attachment point for anchors, cordelette, or a chalk bag.
- Big wall harness designed for high-end free climbing
- Modified edge load construction with cushy padding
- Auto-locking waist and leg buckles customize your fit
- No-Twist belay loop and high-strength haul loop
- Six gear loops and two Hub attachments for massive storage
- Item #CSN001A