Select style & size:Select options
Get a sure foot on the mountain, regardless of your alpine discipline.
- The Semi-Auto C12’s universal toe fits most semi-rigid mountaineering and hiking boots for alpine adventures
- The Auto C12 is designed for stiff boots with toe and heel welts (i.e. AT boots, telemark boots, and some mountaineering boots)
- The 12 partially flared points are configured to hold you to the mountain and prevent balling while making glacier walking tolerable
- 3D construction of the front platform (not just bent metal) ensures maximum pressure distribution with each careful step
- Heel clip design prevents snags on your pants in sketchy spots
- Item #CMP0150
- Q & A
Good for Alpine boots
I have set these up to my Dalbello Kryzma's, they are a good fit and work well with these boots. Obviously not as light as a full aluminium frame, I think they are a good addition to my basic ski mountaineeing set up!
Why do some step-in crampons have a metal...
Why do some step-in crampons have a metal strap on the toe bail and others do not? Is one design better than the other?