Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Stryker 100 Isobutane Stove
The Camp Chef Stryker 100 Isobutane Stove is a packable solution to boiling some water for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on backpacking trips. The burner, stand, lid, and handle all pack into the insulated pot, leaving more space for snacks and dessert. The stove itself is super easy to use, and Camp Chef included a matchless ignition for even more convenience. We also appreciate the pot's measurements so we don't end up with soupy lasagna, and its insulation keeps our water toasty for morning coffee.
- Backpacking stove boils water for dehydrated meals in the backcountry
- Heat Ring technology heats half a liter of water in 2 minutes
- Matchless ignition and adjustable dial for ease of use
- Measurements inside pot assist with dehydrated meals
- Includes stove, stand, lid, handle, and 1.3L insulated pot in a mesh bag
- Item #CCF000K
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.