Select Style & Size
Deluxe Outdoor Camp Oven
Chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven on a camping trip? Yes, you can! The Camp Chef Deluxe Outdoor Camp Oven is a fully portable oven and range combo you can take to the state park, the lake, or anywhere else you set up camp. Two 7,500 BTU propane burners on the rangetop take care of dinner, while the 3,000 BTU/hr oven heats all the way up to 400 degrees to bake casseroles, cookies, muffins, and other delicacies.
- Camping oven with two stove burners for cooking and baking at sites
- Piezo ignition turns oven and stoves on without matches
- Fully adjustable dials turn from low to 400°F
- Nonstick stove tops make cooking as easy as it is back home
- Three-sided windscreen made of durable stainless steel
- Carry handles move from car to campsite with ease
- Powered by propane
- Item #CCF002K
- stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Heat Output
- [oven] 3000BTU / hr [range] 2 x 7500BTU / hr [total] 18,000BTU / hr
- Piezo Ignition
- 12 x 21 x 18in [oven interior] 11 x 16 x 9in [range] 17 x 9in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 4, 2020
Before purchasing, I would need to know how to connect the propane tank. In addition, the Outside dimensions Would be needed, and a little more details about the inside dimensions. Please advise.