Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select a color:One Color
Select a size:
California Proposition 65
No more squished cookies brought from home.
Chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven on a camping trip? Yes, you can! The Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven is a fully portable oven and range combo you can take to the state park, the lake, or anywhere else you set up camp. Two 7,500 BTU propane burners on the rangetop take care of dinner, while the 3,000 BTU/hr oven heats all the way up to 400 degrees to bake casseroles, cookies, muffins, and other delicacies.
- Stainless steel construction and nonstick enamel cooking surface make cleanup easy
- Matchless ignition keep your tender little digits out of harm's way
- Oven includes two racks and thermometer
- Powered by disposable one-punt propane can or can be adapted for a bulk tank
- Item #CCF0042
- stainless steel, [cooking surface] non-stick enamel
- Fuel Type
- Burn Time
- [oven] up to 7hrs at 350ºF (1lb propane)
- (range) 21 x 12 in, (inside oven) 10 x 16 x 10 in, (full dimensions) 21 x 13 x 18 in
- Claimed Weight
- 35 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 10 ratings
5 Stars - 5 reviews
4 Stars - 3 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 2 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.