Select style & size:Select options
Flat Top Grill
There really is no reason to use a stove when you own the Camp Chef Flat Top Grill. With an included flat top griddle and BBQ grill grates, the Flat Top is capable of whipping up a pancake breakfast and a cheeseburger picnic in the same day. Four burners and an even heat cooking system deliver perfectly cooked steaks and pancakes every time. Two folding side shelves keep all of the fixins' close at hand, and when you take the Flat Top camping, rollers and adjustable leg levelers make cooking gourmet meals in the mountains as convenient as possible.
- Camp Chef Flat Top Grill cooks food for 50-100 people ever hour
- Four 12,000BTU/hr burners ensure a balanced heat across the grill
- Interchangeable flat top griddle and grill grate
- True Seasoned Surface is non-stick and ready to cook out of the box
- Matchless ignition system starts the grill with a turn of a dial
- Grease management system includes tray, bucket, and griddle levelers
- Adjustable leg levers ensure a flat surface on uneven ground
- Holder for propane tank
- Item #CCF000R
- Q & A
Ordered through backcountry, they had the best on line price with free shipping. I assembled it myself in about an hour and a half. My first meal were New York steaks with just salt and pepper. They were marvelous, nice crust and medium done. Today I cooked over easy eggs and sausage. Again great tasting. I may never cook indoors with my cast iron skillet again. The camp chef griddle is easy to cook on, cleaning is also a cinch. One last thought, but from backcountry. Great price and free 2 day shipping.
Camp Chef Makes my Day...Every. Time.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I LOVE this grill! It's super sturdy, has a pretty big cooking surface and heats evenly. Easy to light, easy to clean.
Camp Chef Flat Top Grill
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I installed this as a built-in in an outdoor kitchen. Loving it!
Cooking surface is massive and the heavy-duty griddle holds heat well.
Converting to natural gas was easy (though I'm sure it is not recommended).