Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Why We Like The Flat Top Grill
There really is no reason for us to use a stove when we have the Camp Chef Flat Top Grill. With an included flat top griddle and BBQ grill grates, the Flat Top is capable of whipping up a pancake breakfast and a cheeseburger picnic in the same day. Four burners and an even heat cooking system deliver perfectly cooked steaks and pancakes every time, and two folding side shelves keep all of the fixins' close at hand.
- Flat Top Grill that cooks food for 50-100 people every hour
- Four 12,000BTU/hr burners ensure a balanced heat across the grill
- Interchangeable flat top griddle and grill grate
- True Seasoned Surface is non-stick and ready to cook out of the box
- Matchless ignition system starts the grill with a turn of a dial
- Grease management system includes tray, bucket, and griddle levelers
- Adjustable leg levers ensure a flat surface on uneven ground
- Holder for propane tank
- Item #CCF000R
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.