Select style & size:Select options
Because everything tastes better off the grill.
There really is no reason to use a stove when you own the Camp Chef Flat Top Grill. With an included flat top griddle and BBQ grill grates, the Flat Top is capable of whipping up a pancake breakfast and a cheeseburger picnic in the same day. Four burners and an even heat cooking system deliver perfectly cooked steaks and pancakes every time. Two folding side shelves keep all of the fixins' close at hand, and when you take the Flat Top camping, rollers and adjustable leg levelers make cooking gourmet meals in the mountains as convenient as possible.
- Includes interchangeable flat top griddle
- Includes enamel coated BBQ grill grates
- Matchless ignition
- Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- Even heat cooking system
- Two large folding side shelves
- Two utility shelves included
- Attached grease tray and bucket
- Roller wheels
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Propane tank holder (tank sold separate)
- Item #CCF000R
- Q & A
Camp Chef Flat Top Grill
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I installed this as a built-in in an outdoor kitchen. Loving it!
Cooking surface is massive and the heavy-duty griddle holds heat well.
Converting to natural gas was easy (though I'm sure it is not recommended).