Select style & size:Select options
More than just a cooler.
Tired of coming back to camp after a day of hiking or fishing to find that all the ice in your so-called "cooler" has already melted? Make sure your beverages and food stay cold throughout your entire camping, hunting, or boating trip with the Camp Chef Cooler. This heavy-duty cooler keeps your ice intact through the most rigorous adventures and hottest conditions.
A heavy-duty insulated construction and gasket at the opening seals in the cold so you're still sipping ice-cold beers on day four and not worrying about getting sick from the bacon. Molded lock holes and the stainless steel plate keep everything secure, and molded slots allow you to thread a tie-down through when you need extra security. The 50- and 70-liter options provide plenty of room for big adventures, and an included wire basket helps you keep everything organized when the cooler's packed to the brim.
- Heavy-duty cooler for rugged adventures
- Built to hold ice for multiple days
- Secure molded latches are corrosion-resistant
- Heavy-duty hinges help it stand test of time
- Drain plug lets you quickly release excess water
- Reversible feet either grip or slide
- Wire basket helps you separate contents
- Item #CCF001S
- Q & A
Less Expensive Yeti
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great compromise from a yeti. A bit more affordable with the same quality. It is
a little bit heavy but so is any 50qt cooler.