Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Softens the blow of trail mishaps.
It comes with a 3-liter Crux Reservoir, which gives you plenty of water for longer rides spanning over twenty miles and sweltering-hot conditions where dehydration is usually inevitable. Plenty of organization inside the main compartment and front-panel pocket allows you to store all your energy bars, smartphone/electronic gadgets, essential repair tools, and spare tubes. Ventilated shoulder straps provide a snug fit with dual sternum straps and a buckled hip belt for even greater security on your bike. Additionally, you'll find external carry options for your trail helmet and body armor, such as knee and elbow pads.
- Low-profile protective pack with hydration for longer rides
- CE Level II protector at center-back disperses heavy blows
- 3L Crux Reservoir keeps you hydrated on epic trail outings
- Zippered main compartment with organizer for gadgets and snacks
- Front pocket organizes all your repair tools and spare tubes
- Ventilated shoulder and dual sternum straps for a secure fit
- Buckled hip belt helps to distribute heavy loads
- External helmet and armor carry for long climbs
- Item #CAM008K
- Q & A
CAMELBACK AND BACK PROTECTION IN ONE !!!
As always, Camelback is a fantastic brand when looking for a hydration PAC; but an even better brand for back protection. It’s more on the heavier side of protection, however, that's what I wanted. Fits perfect over a jersey without rear pockets. The kidney belt allows you to load the 3-liter blabber, extra tools, extra bottle of water, and the spare helmet is great for an all day adventure. If you want to feel like the invincible Chuck Norris on a bike, this back PAC is a must.