Select style & size:Select options
Lumbar-hugging enduro friend.
Slung low across your back, the CamelBak Skyline LR 10L Backpack is ready to take on steep descents and weave through tight treelies. With a lower orientation across your hips, it holds on to your lumbar area for a tighter fit that doesn't slosh around when you're charging down root-lattices. It features CamelBak's XV back panel that keeps breathing a priority when you're pushing it, so you don't have to become a hot mess after every climb, and a wide hip belt boosts support, locking things in place for a ride free of swaying bags.
The Skyline LR 10L features CamelBak's newest Quick Link system, which allows you to disconnect the hose without the bladder spilling out with liquid. HydroGuard antimicrobial does its best to prevent funky build-up, especially when there's residual moisture left in the bladder. You'll find a handy tool-roll for performing essential trailside repairs, and pockets up front along the belt for stashing your keys, peanuts, and gummybears. Helmet and armor attachment comes in handy when you're pedaling up jeep roads to your downhill run. If you're one to hit the downhill park on the weekends, you'll find the low-slung location of the bag convenient with your full-face on, preventing catching on the back of your helmet when you're peeking upwards for a glance further down trail to see what features are coming.
- A low-slung pack for balance when you're charging hard
- 3-liter hydration reservoir with antimicrobial finish
- Big Bite valve and PureFlow tube for easy sipping
- Ventilated back panel reduces sweat build-up
- 3D mesh harness and widened hip belt for support
- Included tool-roll for making trailside repairs
- Fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and phones
- Helmet hooks and soft armor attachment straps
- Item #CAM008M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Gave this as a gift and he is really happy with it. Loved the design, colors and size,