Select Style & Size
Podium Water Bottle
Camelbak equipped the Podium 24oz Water Bottle with a spill-proof, self-sealing Jet Valve, a removable lid for easy cleaning, and a positive lockout that eliminates any leaks. Its BPA-free TruTaste polypropylene material is safer to drink out of than polycarbonate plastics, and it won't distort your water's taste.
- Convenient and fast-flowing water bottle for serious cyclists
- BPA-free material lets you taste water, not bottle
- Self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates spills and leaks
- Removable nozzle is easy to clean
- Wide-mouth opening helps you fill with ice and water
- Item #CAM00A0
- [cap] BPA-free TruTaste, [valve] self-sealing silicone
- Tru Valve
- 2.75 x 2.75 x 9.5 in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 29, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
CamelBack Podium bottles have long been the best, with their lockable, no-leak valve design. I just replaced my older Podium bottles when I noticed black mold had settled into the translucent valves and I didn't want to bother taking them apart with pliers.. I was ecstatic to realize this NEW design has easily serviceable valve design that you can take apart with your fingers for cleaning. Such a huge improvement, now that i can easily clean the valves without tools. I will buy many more of these.
June 21, 2019
Nice size, great quality...a must have accessory.
June 4, 2019
Best Bottle Yet!
- I've used it several times
CamelBak has always had good water bottles but this one is the best! It is super easy to grab and the perfect size. Love them!
May 31, 2019
and bigger size too...
- I've put it through the wringer
I don't reach for the other water bottles anymore (not even the specialized lid ones). Camelbak nailed it.
March 22, 2019
This is an awesome water bottle. It's convenient, BPA free and has a removable nozzle to make it easy to clean.
August 10, 2019
Hi, I have a Camelbak Podium water bottle. Can it be used for cold and HOT tea liquids? Thank you.
August 29, 2019
Sure, you can put liquids in it ranging from the glass transition temperature all the way up to the melting temperature of the polymer it is made of. (However, it is non-insulated.)