Select style & size:Select options
Minimalist vest, maximum adventure.
Go minimalist on your trail run without skipping on hydration with the CamelBak Nano 3L Vest. This lightweight vest has you covered when you start to feel parched, with two Quick Stow Flasks that equip you with thirst quenching goodness when you need it most, and ultra-breathable construction that keeps you cool when your feet are pounding the dirt. Instead of hosting a bulky back reservoir like many hydration vests, the Nano 3L skips over big pockets and bladders for a mesh back that breathes with ease, and features slotted storage for packing your trekking poles out of the way, but easy enough to access with one hand while running, in case the trail ahead sends you up a spontaneous rock face. Two straps secure the vest in place in front with adjustable clasps that fit a huge range of sizes, enabling any runner to dial in a comfortable fit.
- A trail-ready vest to keep you hydrated on the go
- Two QuickStow flasks load you with 34oz of liquid
- Minimalist design keeps back open and breathable
- Poly-mesh construction wicks away sweat
- Trekking pole storage can be accessed while running
- Assorted pockets stow your snacks and phone
- Adjustable straps dial in the perfect fit
- Item #CAM008U
- 70D nylon, 3D vent poly-mesh
- [total capacity] 3L/150in³. [cargo only capacity] 1.5L/50in³
- Reservoir Included
- 2 quick stow flasks
- 1 secure phone, assorted quick stow pockets
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 17, 2019
great minimal vest
- I've used it several times
I am one that does not love to run with "stuff", I'd prefer just the clothes on my back. On longer, hotter trail runs thought I've got to have things with me and this has worked really well. Enough hydration to keep me good for a couple hours on a hot day. enough pockets for phone, etc, maybe gu's. Still stays secure on your body so it doesn't bounce around a lot. I do have the two bladders sometimes slide down a little in there pouch. I don't notice it until I have to reach for it, not a big deal.