Why We Like The Mule Pro 14L Hydration Pack
For all-day rides, we need ultimate hydration, and this pack carries more than enough. With three liters of water in tow, we can ride for hours without pausing for a refill. This backpack holds far more than a day's worth of water; it's packed with a variety of handy cargo options that can securely store extra layers, safety equipment, and even a spare e-bike battery. Specially engineered for a day on our bikes, the back panel was body-mapped to identify the areas that retain the most heat and maximize airflow in those spots. The ventilating mesh harness keeps the pack feeling lightweight so we can keep up our energy for the whole ride.
- Hydration pack built to ride road and trail for hours
- Included CRUX hydration reservoir holds enough water to last the day
- Lightweight mesh harness lightens loads and provides extra cargo
- Body-mapped back panel ventilates the warmest spots on the body
- Helmet and armor carry keeps safety gear close when not in use
- Tool roll and tube trap secure necessary equipment in case of flats
- Item #CAMQ34L
- 11L (670cu in)
- Air Support Pro Back Panel
- Shoulder Straps
- 3D Vent
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 3L Crux
- stretch overflow, soft lined, E-Bike Battery, Impact Protection compatible, integrated tool roll
- Helmet Carry
- 19 x 10 x 5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 4, 2021
- I've used it several times
The M.U.L.E. Pro is a great option for Medium to -Ultra- Long- Endeavors. The 2021 version is now compatible with CamelBak's Impact Protector Panel sold separately and lighter fabrics that are still crash resistant.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help