Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Hawg LR 20L Backpack
The CamelBak Hawg LR 20L Backpack is the next best thing to have a friend riding behind you carrying all of your gear and water. At least it'll feel like that's the case thanks to the supportive carry that takes weight off of your upper body and places it onto your hips for distraction-free stability as you ride. This stability is partially owed to the 3L CRUX lumbar reservoir, which places your hydration bladder, and thus more of the pack's overall weight, lower down on the pack.The pack also has storage for a second hydration reservoir, helping you stay properly prepared for ultra-long summer rides. You've got a Flow AC back panel and shoulder straps providing cushioned comfort and breathability at the same time, while the Dual Wing hip belt offers support lower down.
Integral to the pack, the Dual Wing system uses two hip belts—an inner belt that delivers most of the support, and an outer belt that helps compress the pack and offer more external storage by way of a large stash pocket that doubles as a helmet carry when you're not riding. You'll also have dual pockets on your hip belt for quick access to snacks while you ride, along with dedicated tool storage in the reservoir pocket. An integrated rain cover deploys quickly when fickle alpine weather changes in an instant, ensuring that the only water in your pack is tucked away in a reservoir.
- Supportive hydration pack for long days of riding
- Lumbar reservoir places more weight on your hips for added stability
- CRUX reservoir compresses as you drink to prevent sloshing
- Dual Wing hip belt offers targeted support and extra storage
- Ventilated back panel and straps offer breathability for hot days
- Bike tool organizer roll keeps you prepared on the trail
- Integrated rain cover offers high-vis protection in wet weather
- Helmet carry makes it easy to stash your helmet during breaks
- Item #CAM009U